Home to Pirate Chips Fish & Chips, The Nanaimo Bar and a number of office tenants, this property was originally built around 1929, during the period between the first and second world wars. The building was designed by William Frederick Gardiner, a prominent Vancouver area architect.
The two storey office building and restaurants are conveniently located across from harbour transportation, and are walking distance to public transportation, the courthouse, Port Place Theatre, hotels, shopping and more.
This location also has spaces for lease. https://naivanisle.ca/listing/office-space-downtown-690-sq-ft/