1480 Arden Road
Courtenay, BC V9N 9K3
We are pleased to offer 1360, 1400, 1470 and 1480 Arden Road, a 10-acre multifamily-zoned development property located in the City of Courtenay.
• 10 acres on 4 titles
• Zoning CD-19 permits multi-residential development; Parts of the property also zoned RR-1 and PA-2
• Three tenanted housed provide rental income
• 528 feet of frontage on Arden Road; frontage onto 13th Street at the rear of the property
• All services at the lot line or in the immediate vicinity
• Three tenanted houses provide income during pre-construction stage
• Schools within walking distance, and downtown Courtenay only a few minutes’ drive away; close to public transit
Property Details: 1360-1480 Arden Road is located within the City of Courtenay in a semi-rural residential transitional area that has been experiencing multifamily development in recent years. The property has 528 feet of frontage on Arden Road as well as frontage onto 13th Street at the rear of the property off 13th Street. The property slopes gently from front to rear and is split-zoned, with the majority of it zoned CD-19 which permits density up to 106 units. There are three rental homes on the property which will provide income during the preconstruction phase or could continue to be maintained as single family homes and the remaining lands could be developed. There are many options with this property.
All municipal services are available at the lot line or in the immediate area. There is an elementary school and middle school within easy walking distance, and downtown Courtenay and the Puntledge River are just a few minutes' drive away. This is a court-ordered sale and "Schedule A" is to be attached to every offer. Please ask Listing Agent for a copy.